Forums » Suggestions

Admission to college.

• Patrick Lee
    • 21 posts
    February 26, 2021 2:39 AM PST

Admission of applicants to secondary vocational education institutions for most specialties is made on a competitive basis only based on the results of the assessment of the average score of the certificate. Read more about what this score is and how to calculate it in our article.

However, when applying for training in those educational programs of secondary vocational education, where the development of a specialty requires the presence of certain creative abilities, physical and (or) psychological qualities, entrance tests are conducted (a list of such specialties).

Internal entrance tests can be conducted in the following forms::

written form;
    oral;
    in the form of listening, viewing, interviewing, or other form determined by the admission rules.

The legislation does not set limits on the number of applications that an applicant can submit to the admissions offices of colleges and technical schools. Thus, if the admission of documents to universities is possible in no more than 5 educational institutions for 3 specialties in each, then the admission to the secondary school documents can be submitted to any number of institutions.

However, each SPO institution has the right to independently limit the number of applications accepted, which is why in most cases, the applicant has the opportunity to apply only for 1-3 specialties in the educational organization of interest to him.

• Lisa Woods
    • 32 posts
    February 26, 2021 3:16 AM PST

You knew that now there are special counselors who help teenagers decide on the choice of college. They assess all strengths and make recommendations. By the way, here's a review here https://edureviewer.com/best-college-admissions-consultants/ where you can find the best companies! Good luck to you!

• March 31, 2021 11:33 AM PDT

It is very important to support children in choosing a procession. Sometimes they just don't have enough information.

• Mona  Robert
    • 1 posts
    April 22, 2021 11:49 PM PDT

College admission is one of the most important steps in a student’s academic career. As it is a significant step towards higher studies. As my sister is all set to make her way to the higher-level studies and I will be looking for the best college for her, but currently, I have to find the best forensic accounting research topics for my academic research paper. And then I will find a good college for my sister to make her future bright.

• jhon Albert
    • 1 posts
    April 24, 2021 10:54 PM PDT

I consider this is an informative post and it can be really beneficial and knowledgeable. as a result, I'd prefer to thank you for the efforts you have produced in writing this article about admission college.

Visit Here:https://bikersleatherjacket.com/bomber-leather-jackets/