Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

4 Best B2B US Business Directory Dataset Providers

• Lilly Pinon
    • 12 posts
    January 14, 2021 5:21 PM PST

Though there are many companies and online sources that offer B2B US business directory datasets but in this thread, I am going to share one of the best database providers with you.

Useable Databases: If you are looking for a reliable source to explore phone, business email addresses, reviews and other details of local US companies, then you should consider this dataset. This source offers the B2B business directory database of 39,395 cities of the United States. 

ZoomInfo:
    Similarly, ZoomInfo is a good place to explore US business data. This business database owns the profiles of 14 million companies around the globe. For sure, you can also get the dataset of US-based companies from here. 

PureB2B:
    This is another data provider company that helps businesses in lead generation. They have around 131,586,248 technology buyers. Hopefully, this company would also assist you in running your B2B email marketing campaign as well. 

NetWise Data:
    It is also known for B2B lead generation. You can get a dataset of 10M B2B business people and 20M US business companies. 

• msausha lio
    • 2 posts
    April 21, 2021 2:28 AM PDT

We hope that all of you would like to go for 4 Best B2B US Business Directory Dataset Providers as that was what we needed to try out for easyessay for the time being. You all are looking forward to for the first time ever.

• kane watson
    • 1 posts
    May 14, 2021 3:44 AM PDT

To make all business online activity and sensitive information secure, We use Hola VPN. If you also want to run your business without losing any business confidential information online then you can apply for the Hola VPN Promo Code and install this VPN at a very affordable price.

• yikedot yikedot
    • 1 posts
    May 16, 2021 12:37 AM PDT

Hi I am rita smith and i am living in New York since 5 year. Zone Desire provides latest technology news like Amazon prime latest news. If someone wants to activate Amazon prime video on Smart TV just follow Zone Desire Amazon Prime Article. In this article have all steps to watch amazon prime. To watch amazon prime just follow this link primevideo.com/mytv amazon.com mytv

• May 17, 2021 5:37 AM PDT

Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing. Adding Exponents fiu canvas interval notation Area of a Hexagon

• liamjack519
    • 1 posts
    May 22, 2021 7:09 AM PDT
    Nice post! You are sharing amazing information through your blog. I am a big fan of your excellent writing skills. And for more information and technical Support services about