Forums » Suggestions

Can you make the same apps again

• Helen   Newton
    • 3 posts
    June 29, 2020 5:17 PM PDT

Anyone can make any kind of apps, but it is never advised to do this kind of thing as it is quite unethical and it is even not beneficial for anyone. I believe it would depend on how you decide how to develop the said app and how customized you want it to be. Making the same app twice is of no use. However, as a modern business owner, you need more ways of creating apps that have never been adopted before. For example, if you want to make an app like yelp, you would need creativity to make it better and unique to set yourself apart from the rest. What are your views about it? 

• Levi\t Jasper
    • 1 posts
    August 19, 2020 11:06 AM PDT
    Great services provided here at best assignment help in Sydney. To be honest I am quite shook to see such amazing results, with such cheap and affordable prices. I am glad I came here and found my dream site.
  • luss silas
    • 4 posts
    August 20, 2020 11:25 PM PDT
    "Great services provided here at best assignment help in Sydney at basketball legends. To be honest I am quite shaken to see such amazing results, with such cheap and affordable prices. I am glad I came here and found my dream site." Really?

• david john
    • 16 posts
    December 9, 2020 6:02 AM PST

UP Board 10th Math Model Paper 2021, UPMSP 10th Hindi Sample Paper 2021 Blueprint, UP Board Madhyamik English Model Question Paper, UPMSP High School Science Model Set Paper, https://boardmodelpaper.com/up-board-10th-model-paper-upmsp-10th-sample-paper-blueprint/, UP Board 10th Social Science Bit Bank, Question Bank, IMP Question Paper 2021, UP Board High School Question Paper, UP Board 10th Sample Paper, UP Board Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad 10th Sanskrit Sample Paper 2021

• Asia Sin
    • 1 posts
    January 12, 2021 3:13 AM PST

I think these are pretty interesting things and I think that you will also be interested in the article on the topic how to create an app like yelp